Located 84.6 km from the mouth of the Burea river and 90 km downstream from the Bureiskaya HPP reservoir.
- electricity generation;
- water level regulation;
- flood and winter underflooding management.
- installed capacity — 320 MW;
- guaranteed capacity — 147 MW;
- annual power output (long-term average) — 1650 million kW/h;
- total annual time of operating at full installed capacity — 5150 hrs/year.
Water indicators (heads, m):
- maximum (operating at normal reservoir water level and tech. min. GH) — 28.8;
- minimum (net) — 20.4