The general designer of lines and substations with voltage up to 220 kV in the Krasnodar Territory and the Republic of Adygeya.
Kubanenergoproekt was established in 1964 in Krasnodar as the VNIPISelelektro Expedition, which in 1969 was transformed into the Krasnodar Branch of the All-Union State Institute Selenergoproekt.
In 1991, the branch was reorganized into the Research, Plan-Surveying and Design-Engineering Institute Krasnodarselenergoproekt, later — Kubanenergoproekt.
Since 2004, it has become the Design Division of the Southern Centre of Power Engineering in the city of Krasnodar, the general designer of external power supply electric networks of the power facilities in the Krasnodar Territory and Adygeya.
- Design of 0.4-10 kV distribution networks.
- Design of power transmission lines and substations of 35-220 kV.
- Design of independent and backup power sources (diesel and gas-turbine power plants).
- Development of the Automatic System for Commercial Measurement of Power Consumption and Automatic Dispatcher Control System for electrical grid facilities.
- Design of communication facilities.
- Development of the Repair and Production Bases and the Repair and Maintenance Points of all types for electric power enterprises.
- Development of the development diagrams for electric networks.
- Development of the integrated energy conservation programs for enterprises, households and districts.
- Topographical and geotechnical surveys for the design and construction of power facilities.